About this series:
- Up Down All Around is an eight-part preschool numeracy series that facilitates deep conceptual understanding and mastery of skills in children during their formative years.
- This series uses the CPA approach and builds on children’s experiences with maths in daily life so learning is meaningful.
- Children develop a strong foundation in maths so they are able to learn more complex concepts in primary school easily.
- Children are kept engaged in learning maths through the Play-and-Do structure.
- Teachers can address the learning needs of all ability levels with differentiated resources.